Amani provides communities and industry with professional engineering services for water supply development, treatment, transmission, storage and distribution. Amani surveyed, designed and developed plan and profile drawings for several water main replacement projects. The firm has the experience and the ability to meet all client requirements from master planning, preliminary studies, water quality investigations, through final design, construction observation, start-up, training, and operation and maintenance services.
Amani designed new water mains (distribution and transmission) and rehabilitated existing water lines of various sizes serving major cities. Over the past decade, Amani has helped to further simpler water infrastructure designs, which result in lower costs of construction, and operation and maintenance.
- Water Supply and Distribution
- Distribution System Analysis and Design
- Transmission System Design
- Water Pipeline Design
- Water Treatment Plant Design
- Facility Upgrading
- Water Resource Management
- Pipe Line Leak Detection
- Water Storage Facilities
- Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Construction and Program Observation & Administration
- Utility Relocation / Rehabilitation